Cloud-Conversion offers bespoke Revit training courses across the UK for anyone who is looking to learn and improve upon their Autodesk Revit modelling skills. This includes architects, construction professionals, structural engineers, and those in the MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) disciplines. Revit training is ideal for scan to BIM (Building Information Modelling) applications. We can help you develop your knowledge with a Revit course tailored to meet your requirements.
Revit BIM Training
Autodesk Revit is one of the most renowned and popular software systems out there for multi-discipline BIM (Building Information Modelling) surveys. Whether you’re working in architectural design, construction, MEP, or structural engineering, Revit is a high-performance piece of BIM software with an array of options for creating and testing detailed multi-dimensional models of buildings and structures with pinpoint accuracy.
From designing models with up to 6 dimensions (including scheduling, project costs, and lifecycle management) to collaborating with contributors across disciplines and communicating designs with interactive 3D visuals, Revit is a fantastic resource for all your BIM requirements.
Revit Courses for Beginners
If you are looking to learn the fundamentals of how to use Revit for BIM, we can create a custom Revit training course covering all the core basics for you and your team. This includes topics ranging from starting a new project and incorporating laser scan data into Revit, to family creation, and setting up workflows for your BIM projects.
Advanced Revit Training Courses
Our advanced Revit courses can help you learn specific Revit skills for an upcoming BIM project; we provide in-depth practical training experience to rapidly improve and transform your scan to Revit and BIM skills. Whether you want to learn MEP skills with specialised Revit MEP training or take a course focusing on advanced BIM workflows in Revit, the experts at Cloud-Conversion can provide the knowledge you need.
Why Choose Cloud-Conversion for Revit Training?
Cloud-Conversion are the scan to BIM and Revit modelling specialists. Our team of dedicated land and building surveyors have created a multitude of as-built Revit models for clients from diverse industries. We have the experience and understanding of BIM modelling that enables us to work with our customers to develop learning programmes that will be truly effective. We will help you boost your skill levels and knowledge as well as increase productivity.
Example Revit Training Topics
Scan to Revit
- Creating a Revit Project.
- Importing laser scan data into Revit.
- Project Coordinates.
- Levels of Detail (LOD) and Levels of Information (LOI) for BIM.
- Levels: define a vertical height or building storey.
- Grids: placing column grid lines.
- Geographic Location and Project Orientation (Project North/True North).
- Site Design: Toposurfaces, Property Lines, Cut and Fill Volumes, Contour Lines.
- Architectural Elements: Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Roofs, Windows, Doors, Stairs, Ramps, Railings, Furniture and in-built Furniture, Curtain Elements, Trees and Plants.
- Structural Elements: Columns, Beams, Braces, Trusses, Foundations, Structural Walls and Floors, Concrete, Reinforcement, Structural Framing.
- Construction Elements: Parts and Assemblies (scheduling, tagging and filtering).
- MEP Elements: Mechanical, Electrical and Piping Systems, Spaces for heating/cooling load analysis and Zones for environmental control systems.
- Family Types: System Families, Loadable Families, In-Place Families, Annotation Families.
- How to Load and Save Revit Families.
- Sketching: Lines, Rectangles, Circles, Polygons, Arcs, Ellipses, Splines.
- Constraints: defining Interdependencies and Relationships between elements.
- Parameters: Project Parameters, Shared Parameters, Global Parameters.
- Formulas: Driving and controlling a model’s parameters.
- Workflows Designs for Architecture, Structural Engineering, MEP, Construction.
- Linking and Importing CAD Files.
Our Revit courses can be run over one, two, or three days, covering only the topics and information you need with a custom learning plan. We also offer training from our office in Barnsley. If you require further assistance in finding the right course, please contact us on 01226 447239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org